AirServer 1.2.8 Crack Incl Product Key Download [32|64bit] 2022 [New]
AirPlay is a rather new technology available on most Apple devices that run iOS 4.3 or later, which enables you to mirror your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices on computers screens and video projectors.
To take advantage of this function, a dedicated software receiver can be used to enhance the quality and properly stream the contents on your computer.
Select the preferred video output device and audio source
AirServer is one such utility that enables you to bring the contents of iOS devices to your computer screen. The application can stream any kind of video, audio or text content to the display device of your choosing, including computer monitors, HD TV sets or video projectors. All of these can be easily connected to your computer using HDMI cable connections for enhanced video quality.
You can choose the preferred display device used for output from the settings menu of the application, where you can also see the name, refresh rate and resolution for each of the connected monitors, as well as activate the accelerated graphics mode. As for the audio stream, you can yet again make use of the HDMI connection capabilities and add a lossless quality receiver to improve the output performance.
Mirror Apple devices and adjust the image quality
To take advantage of the AirPlay mirroring technology, you first have to activate it from your Apple device’s settings menu. This enables AirServer to wirelessly stream any active content directly on the target monitor or projector device. You can optimize the resolution by allowing full-HD support for the 1920×1080 resolution and enjoy the full quality of your media files.
The output image can also be enhanced and adjusted using the built-in post-processing effects offered by AirServer. If you are not satisfied with the sharpness, brightness or saturation of the video, you can adjust them by using the provided sliders.
All in all, if you want to take full advantage of the AirPlay technology incorporated in the latest Apple devices, including iPads and iPhones, you cannot go wrong by choosing AirServer. The wide array of settings, easy connectivity and image enhancement capabilities make it a must-have utility for every iOS enthusiast.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Visit the AirServer website
Big Screen 2 Beta is a compatible software companion that enables you to extend your Apple iPad into the Big Screen 2 format in a more user-friendly way.
The release also brings an updated user interface that improves the user experience with a different layout and more features.
AirServer 1.2.8 Crack Free License Key Download [Mac/Win]
AirServer For Windows 10 Crack is an application that enables you to connect your iOS devices to your computer and display their contents directly on your computer screen or project onto a television.
– Enable AirPlay mirroring to display the contents of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch on your computer.
– Bring your iOS device’s content to your computer with high-resolution pictures and videos.
– Stream your audio and movies directly to a projector or monitor with the help of an HDMI cable.
– Display images, movies or your chosen video in its original resolution on your computer monitor.
– Select from a variety of device profiles and customize the settings using the available sliders.
– Enable the image enhancement options to optimize the quality of your media files.
– Monitor and change the settings of each connected device at the same time.
– Connect one or more iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to your computer.
– Run AirServer independently on each device.
– Select the device to be used as a receiver or source.
– Receive the device’s audio and video through the built-in audio output device for the best audio quality.
– Control the device through the control bar.
– Enable or disable the running of the video player.
– Enable or disable access to the iCloud account.
– Specify the output monitor size and specify the refresh rate (Hz).
– You can specify the position of the device on the monitor or projector.
– Fixed the bug causing the application to stop displaying the correct output image.
– This update fixes an issue that caused the application to stop displaying the correct output image.
– This update fixes the AirPlay error when the application is restarted after a crash.
– This update fixes an issue that caused the application to crash when streaming to a projector.
– This update fixes an issue that caused the application to crash when streaming to a monitor connected to the computer.
AirServer is a powerful app for Windows PC that makes the connection between iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices and your home computer easy. This app enables you to mirror your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a computer display and enjoy iPad videos, movies, presentations or any other file type content just like you are watching it on your tablet. AirServer will stream your media content wirelessly using AirPlay. You can also use your wireless LAN network to play iPod/iPhone content. In this way, you can enjoy your favorite iPad or iPhone content on the
▶ AirServer is the first AirPlay application to work with the new version of iOS 4.3
▶ Use AirPlay with Apple TVs, iPod touch and iPhones
▶ Works with all HDMI-capable devices
▶ Stream HD 1080p, 720p and 480p to TV, Apple TV and iPod touch using AirPlay
■ AirServer Features
● Mirrors Apple devices on connected display devices
● Streams all content types including videos, photos, music and text
● Supports Apple TV, Apple TV 2, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G
● Works with any video content type on supported devices
● Adjust screen brightness, saturation, contrast and more
● Post processing filter for image quality and color enhancement
● Works with different HDMI types such as Type A, C, F, G
● Supports Apple Remote and external keyboards for control
● Supports mirroring of video, text and audio streams
● Supports 3D panoramic mode
● Supports audio surround sound
● Can be used on any Mac or PC platform
● Supports multiple display devices
■ How to install
On Mac OS X version 10.5.x or later
– Open Applications folder.
– Click on Utilities and locate AirServer.
– Drag and drop AirServer to Applications folder.
– Click on AirServer to run it.
On OS X version 10.4 and 10.5
1. Open Applications folder and locate AirServer.
2. Right-click on AirServer and click on “Show Package Contents”.
3. Drag and drop AirServer.app file to Applications folder.
4. Click on AirServer to run it.
On Windows XP or later
1. Open C:\Program Files\AirServer\AirServer.exe
2. Click on Start and click on Run
3. Type C:\ and click on OK
4. Type AirServer.exe and click on OK
■ AirServer Version History
● First release
● Supported iPad 2 on iOS 4.3.
● Supported iPad 1 on iOS 4.1
● Supported iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 on iOS 4.2.
■ AirServer Requirements
AirServer can run on any platform that supports the technologies that have been used in its design, including Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 and Windows XP. The version available on the Mac App Store is compatible with Mac
What’s New In?
Offer an Android tablet or smartphone to your desktop monitor or TV, wirelessly and with high-quality sound and images.
With AirServer, mirroring and adjusting content in iOS devices on your Desktop is a piece of cake! Using the remote you can play music, videos, pictures and more.
– Mirror your iOS device on your computer screen, TV or projector over HDMI.
– You can playback and control the iOS devices live or wirelessly.
– Adjust video playback and colors in iOS devices over HDMI.
– Compatible with iOS 4.3 and later
– HD Video (1080p)
– Mirror content on all iOS devices including the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation)
– Support both wire and wireless device
– Media files can be streamed to multiple devices at once
– Supports Media Foundation codecs (x264, x264 AAC, H.264, H.264 MOV, MP4 MOV, MP4 HEVC, H.265)
– Supports MIME types
– Supports Widevine DRM
– AirServer can be set as default player application and volume control on iPhone and iPod touch
– Compatible with the latest Android devices
AirServer Playback Screen:
Most Tweeted This Week
@itsmendriques No, it is not perfect. I use it on iPad 2 with Apple TV and it works, but not in a real way. There are some glitches and all the performances are really not good.
But it is OK for an experimental purposes.
how to install apk files. All the apk files iam download can be directly installed in my device without any error or problem.
@itsmendriques Hi, Thanks! i am using it since a long time and I love it. But a few annoying things which makes me not to continue using it, if you could solve it, it will help me a lot. like, the video resolution is really small in some occasions, the player is too slow. for example sometimes the player has to wait for longer time in a html5 youtube video for song to start, which is not happenning in most other player I tried, video resolution is not what I want, it is more like a movie and is not suitable for my purpose. It does not support all the resolution video like, mp4, mov, avi, h
System Requirements For AirServer:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.4 GHz or faster, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 GHz or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video: GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 3200 / Intel HD Graphics 4600
Hard Disk: 100MB available space
Software: The Spy Hunter retail and trial version is fully compatible with the following supported Microsoft programs and systems. The retail version includes